Updates from the world of quiet ventilation
Tag Archives: Fantasia Low Energy
We are very please to announced the planned arrival of the Aero Fan in August 2016.
The Aero marks yet another step forward in Fantasia’s desire to push Ceiling Fan technology forward. It’s our best air mover ever at a MASSIVE 8000 cu/ft per minute. If you are looking for serious ventilation then this is the ceiling fan for you.
The Aero Fan is fitted with a low energy DC motor. Using only 5w of power on low speed it is an extremely efficient way of ventilating a room.
Aero comes complete with a full remote control system to operate the 3 speeds and the light on/off.
The Light fitting on Aero is also state-of-the-art. It’s an 18w (approx 80w equivalent incandescent) warm white LED light, this can be swapped for a cover plate if the light is not required.
The full tech spec is below:
- Light: 18w LED Warm White
- Operation: Remote Control
- Net Weight: 8.5kg
- Rod Length: 6″/150cm
- Mounting: Drop Mount Only
- Airflow: 8000 cu/ft per min
- Power Consumption on High Speed: 41w
Product Code – 117131
RRP: £570 inc VAT
Available: August 2016
Thanks for reading and keep an eye on our website for more details
One thing that stood out was the following paragraph:
- Install energy efficient ceiling fans and run them on hot days. If it’s just a little too warm for comfort, use the ceiling fan without air conditioning. If it’s hot enough to require air conditioning, using the ceiling fans at the same time allows you to raise the temperature setting by five degrees, which will reduce your costs. Use the ceiling fan only when you’re in the room, because running the fan doesn’t actually lower the temperature. The moving air increases the amount of evaporation from your skin and helps cool you off
Get the full story here
Get more info on Fantasia Fans here
Click for a pdf of Fantasia’s low energy Ceiling Fans